Saturday, September 30, 2006

Why Me?

Pau-Le-Ne…tag me again n again…haiz…u ni reli mau kena from me izit…pluck ur head then u know…=)


Name 20 peoples you can think of and then tag 5 more people(I dun think I wanna tag anyone) to do this survey. Do not read the questions before you write

  1. Pau-lene
  2. Leonard
  3. Shy Chyi
  4. Xiang Wei
  5. Ming Jean
  6. Dad
  7. Mum
  8. younger sister (chai fern)
  9. younger sister (jia thung)
  10. Zhi Sheng
  11. Siang Choon
  12. Yee Khai
  13. Huai Hao
  14. Jo Lyn
  15. Wan Yen
  16. Wan Teng
  17. Wern Ting
  18. Kit Hwa
  19. Hui Chin
  20. Hsien Yang



1.How did you meet #14(jo lyn)?
in smjk keat hwa when we're in form three.

2.What would you do if you haven't met #1(pau-le-ne)?
maybe I wont be here bloging…

3.What would you do if #20(Hsien Yang) and #9(younger sis- jia thung) dated?
walau a…hsien yang is handsome rite? Hehe..


4.Would #6(dad) and #17(wern ting) make good couple?
*fainted*…tell mum 2 divorce dad…ha…I dun tink tis will happen..==

5.Describe #3(shy chyi).
someone “kiasu”…


6.Do you think #8(younger sis-chai fern) is attractive?
maybe…

7.Tell me something about #7(mum).
she is the best mum in my heart…


8.Do you know anything about #12(yee khai) family?
err..don't think so.

9.What is #1's(pau-le-ne) favourite?
spicy food…


10.What would you do if #11(siang choon) confesses that he/she likes you?
hahaha….siang choon?? impossible lah…

11.What language does #15(wan yen) speak?
chinese

12.Who is #9(younger sis-jia thung) going out with?
ei…my younger sis is only standard 4 leh…

13.How old is #16(wan teng)?
seventeen

14.When was the last time you talk to #13(huai hao)?
yesterday in school..

15.Who is #2(leonard) favourite singer?
dunno leh…

16.Would you date #4(xiang wei)?
no…

17.Would you date #7(mum)?
sot ar..

18.Is #15(wan yen) single?
yeap..any guys out there interested in knowing her? She is pretty leh…

19.What is #10's(zhi sheng) last name?
you say leh..

20.Would you consider being in a relationship with #19(hui chin)?
I m not a lesbian..

21.What school did #17(wern ting) go to?
same as me…smjk keat hwa

22.Where does #6(dad)lives?
at my home la…

23.What is your favourite thing about #5(ming jean)?
so cool…ha..

24.What do you think about #13(huai hao)?
a rich guy…

25.What do #4(xiang wei) and #18(kit hwa) have in common?
dunno lar…

26.What special qualities does #5(ming jean) hold in your life?
he is a very cool man….ha..


Haiz…haiz…finally I ad completed my mission….lene…bcareful of ur head har…

No comments:

Post a Comment