Monday, April 16, 2007

A 'good' deed...haha...

Ringring……ringring……(I m bathing actually…)


I thought is my mum or dad is calling me…or something emergency…coz my phone seldom ring in the morning…so I rushed out from my bathroom…pick up the phone……


Me: Hello…


X University: Hello…I m calling from X University [*alamak]…can I speak to miss XX

(my name) please? [ohno! I hate this…I already received many calls from

many private collages n universities…y? coz they want SOMETHING ma…]


Me: Oh…she is not in…(+. +’’) [ water start trickling down on the phone…yuck…*rub the phone

with my towel…]


X University: ……


Me: Har??


X University: Who is speaking? [=.=”]


Me: Her mum…… [*smile…I thought she will say: “ok…good luck…thanks n bye…” but…]


X University: Is she interested in……bla…bla…[*ohno…]


Me: Em…I don’t think so…she is moving to form 6…[ngek…ngek…]


X University: Oh…ok…thank you….bye…


Me: Bye…


*am I wrong? What do u think of me after u read this…

No comments:

Post a Comment