Tuesday, February 17, 2009

What?

Sometimes...it is really confused...
Sometime...it hurts...
Sometimes...it is tiring...
Sometimes...i don't really care about it...

Am i a great friend?
Am i satisfied all my friends?
Am i very selfish?
Am i wrong?

What is the best way?
Who do you think you are?
What is your problem?
What do you want from me?

I am shocked...
I am speechless...
I don't know how to move on...
I don't really want to involve in it...

Can i left halfway?
Can i just keep quiet?
Can i pretend that nothing happened?
Can i scold you?

You think you are right in everything?
You think i am on your side?
You know how i feel?
You want me to tell you the truth?

No...i will keep it as my secret...
No...i won't share with anyone...
No...i want you to wake up...
No...i am not like what you think...

So...let the time to prove it...

No comments:

Post a Comment