Thursday, August 20, 2009

since...

Holiday is coming. But, i m not going home. I m forced to go to kl for merdeka.I didnt write a long post for quite a long time already..

My assignments are almost done..so i have the time to write something here. Many things happened. I could hardly say how i feel now. I feel kinda tired..and a little bit down.

Somehow, i miss my friends. I wanted to meet them. But i could hardly do that. Not to say that i m not happy with my friends here. They are good friends and i am glad to know them. Just that, i miss my old friends. I remembered the time we spent togather. It was..undescriable.

How about my family? I fall sick last week. And..i went to see the doctor. That was the first time i visit the doctor without the company of my family. I m alone. My parents called me, especially my mom. She wanted to come here and bring me to see the doctor but i rejected. Just dont want her to worry about me. She called me many many times. And..i cried..silently in the clinic. Mom, i love you. I feel it. Mom, do u know why i dont like to go home? I guess u dont know about that. I know that you are not 'controlling' me..but u just worry about me..I hope that u can put more trust on me..

What happened to me? I m like talking nonsense. I have mixed feeling. i found that my life is a bit different now. But, i cant really point out what is the different. Maybe, is only my thinking. Assignments..presentations seem to be parts of my life. Sometimes, i m quite tired of it. What should i do next?

No comments:

Post a Comment