Wednesday, September 16, 2009

lots of thoughts...

First..printer..i need u to be alive...please..i need u so much now...

Second..i can go to bed now..but yet..i don't want to..why?

Third..there are too many things in my mind now..i feel uneasy..

Fourth..i found myself changed..and i m happy and also sad with it...is this a good thing?

Fifth..will be going home soon...very soon..but i am not really happy..again..why?

Sixth..someone irks me today...she borrowed something from me since last sem..but i didnt realise it..and she just keep quiet..i feel so disappointed on her..i dont think she want to give it back to me if i didnt ask for it..she thought that was hers..i feel really really disappointed on her..i dont know whether she know that i knew it already..but i will pretend like i know nothing..and i wont ask for it...i will just keep quiet and see when will she return it to me..but honestly..i dont think she will return it to me again..so..if somedays u irks me again..u will taste it soon! dont u ever try to play with me!

Seventh..why is it so hard to tolerate with u?

Eight..why i just cant let go?

The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment