Friday, October 09, 2009

sometimes

Sometimes, it is hard. When someone don't understand you. You showed your attitude, but yet, she can't catch it.

Someone keep on 'following' me these days. Oops..not days, is months! Feeling very frustrated. But yet, i don't know how to reject. I scared she get hurt. Someone that is too good to be reject. Then how? This is not called friendship, is called sympathize. I felt sympathy on her and that's why i'm scared to reject.

When she appeared in front of me, my mood changed immediately. I become down, feeling don't want to talk much. Why? Why I can change so fast because of someone?
Is not fair to me right? I can't stop her from appearing in front of me everyday. She is too 'close' to me. I can't stop her from following me!

She is disturbing my life. So much! Because of her, I almost neglected my friends. Why? That's why I said sometimes friendship problems can be much more worse than relationship problems. I don't want my life to be like that. But I don't know how to get rid of her! You can't force me to be so good with you! You are so annoying!

No comments:

Post a Comment