Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Weird Holiday...


My parents have to attend dunno what course this holiday..so, dad asked grandma to come to my house to take care of me n my two younger sisters. She came yesterday. My dad told us to take good care of my grandma…but…I think grandma is the one who take good care of us…Actually earlier on I dun want grandma to come and stay with us…dun wan to burden grandma…but dad disagree. He said that is better if got an adult at home…so..no choice. She cooked for us. Grandma’s cooking is much better than mum’s cooking..haha…dun tell my mum ya…especially the vegetable soup…yummy…


Mum just came back from Cameron Highland. She bought back a few boxes of strawberries, tomatoes, dunno what corn (so big)…blablah…all vegetables…I like strawberries the most…I can bake a strawberry cake then..haha…ok, got to go n continue study physic as well as add math…haiz…

No comments:

Post a Comment