Tuesday, March 06, 2007

the BIGGEST problem

I m now wondering what course i wana take after spm..

1) i like the most-design (but i scared i cant find a job aft i graduate...n compare to the other ppl..i scared my design is bad..i wana b a famous designer..but i know is hard in m'sia...n that time when i graduate..ppl who study medic...engeenier ad hav a job...but i m still din success...= i hav no confident..)

2) mass com (the reason is same as (1))

3) medic/pharmacy(of course i want 2 b a famous doctor..but i dun reli like it coz is hard....hav to memorise a lot...doctor is also my parents' choice)

4) teacher (of course i also i wana b a famous teacher like mr. goh...a math tam teacher...i scared i cant do it..but most of my friends(not u all who read my posts of course)...when i said i wana b a teacher...they will say:"teacher ar...okla"..they let me feel like teacher is a low standrad ppl...)

can anyone here tell me what to do?

3 comments:

  1. Being a teacher is a good job!u will teach student and how to be a good person.memberi sumbangan punya lor!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks...after received comments from my friends...finally..i know what to choose now...i will let u all know when i have an answer...thx ya...^^

    ReplyDelete