Friday, June 15, 2007

50-50

I am confused…


The teacher and the president of Buddha Society year 06/07 want me to be the president of year 07/08…what can I do? Accept? Refuse?


Buddha Society is not the same as other society…because…we have ‘shi fu’ (师父)…we can’t simply plan the activities that we want but we have to plan something according to Buddha taught…this is the main problem…for example…if I am the president of English Society…I can plan any activities that I want (I can plan n do what I want because I am the president)…but if I am the president of Buddha Society(I have to follow their plan…don’t want to follow also can…but…to me is like ‘derhaka’…actually i dunno how to reject someone's ideas...expecially shi fu's n teacher's ideas..)…


I am under stress…I have no confident actually…but I will try my best…

2 comments:

  1. sometimes we always think we r nothing but actually we are everything......we can make it......what u all have today was left by seniors, y dun u leave something for juniors?
    why we had buddhism today? it was left by Buddha. buddha had said that buddhism is not created by Him but discovered by him.

    shi fu is our shi fu, but shi fu's shi fu is deciples of another shi fu n when we wanna find out shi fu by shi fu, then finally is Buddha who is the first Shi Fu....we r inherited what had been discovered 2500 yrs ago. how could we find such a long time inheritance in the wold?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i m so surprise that u r here..beside me...n let me know ur opinion..thanks...thank u very much..actually...the problems are i have no confident in myself n i dont know how to reject something(like shi fu's n teacher's idea,i face difficulties)...i called shi fu n tell him my problems...he said:"i can see that u ady tried ur best,u can do it..take ur time..."man man lai".." i reli dunno what to say then...but i can promise that i will try my VERY BEST...

    ReplyDelete