Saturday, October 18, 2008

Life...

Sometimes…I am really happy and enjoy my life…but sometimes…I feel lonely although my friends are around me…

I feel like my life…still lack of something…but I don’t know what is that…

Recently…many things happened…I entered a competition…that…can train my confident…but…I still have not enough confident in myself…why?

Why I can’t be like them? No need to worry about this and that…and feel scared…why am I worry so much?

After the competition…I also don’t know who I am anymore…I feel that that is not me…and…I am different…still…if I still in the old version of me…I couldn’t survive I think…

This doesn’t mean that I am doing a drama…just…being a trainee…I need to be have more confident in myself…

I am happy that I have a great roommate…if compared to some friends…I don’t know whether I am a good roommate…but…she is really a good roommate…my friends here…also very nice…just maybe we know each other only for about a few months…still can’t be like ‘old’ friends…

I hope one day…they will be my ‘old’ friends…

No comments:

Post a Comment