Monday, October 06, 2008

My life?

Finally...i am here again...i don't know why i am here again...just...maybe...some reasons for me to be here...again...

I left my blog for almost one year...since...december'07...Wow...soooo long...many things in my life had changed...at first...i can't really accept it...now...i can say...i love my life...even though i dislike my life...i also have to accept it...and also try to love it...and...i make it...

Although i miss my so called 'old' friends...but still...i get to know many many new friends...the feeling is...weird...is hard to describe...i can't imagine how much i miss my friends...today...tomorrow...next year...i hope that my friends will be with me forever...it sounds bad...but...honestly...this is how i feel...i know that this is impossible...one day...my friends will left me...one by one...n they are searching for their new friends...and new life...just like i left my friends months ago...i don't know how they feel...i feel guilty for doing so...but...what else can i do?

I know i go for the sake of my future...3 months ago...i left them...some of them wish me luck...but some...don't really want me to go...because they feel that is not worth...to me...i have no choice...sorry...my dear friend...i have make my choice...how bout u?

No comments:

Post a Comment