Tuesday, May 15, 2007

My brand new life...

My new life had just started…

I wake up at 6am in the morning…the first thing…bath! Then bla bla…including tie my hair (hehe..susahnye..the first time I tie my hair b4 going to school mer..=.=) I thought I can done everything in 30 minutes…but…aiya…the time is already 6.30am n I still haven’t come my hair, wear my shoes, tie n …I have to go out early because my dad is the driver…if not… dad might be late to school (kesian…=.=)…I panicked…no choice liao ar…take my rubber band, ribbon as well as comb(most important…) n also my shoes…reach school…my first destination - school toilet!! Haha…

At about 7am…done!! Go to the front of my school hall…to see whether chyi was already there…saw xinyi n zi yang(chua)…about 5 minutes later…saw chyi with her untied hair…

‘ping! Give me the rubber band!! No time liao…quick…go to the toilet(toilet again…=.=)!’

7.30am…we all gathered in school hall…there are students from keat hwa II and Sharifah Roziah…I choose biology class…I will die if continue study physic…hehe…

Really loooong briefing….damn boring…but quite useful…hehe…

Thats all…

U all(my x classmate) wanna know who I saw today?

*wan yen, woan chin, wan teng, xiang wei, shu jou, khuan ning, chu siang, kok jie, ching ying, xiao wei, jia xin, wan li, jane ying, elisabeth, xinyi, zhi sheng, lip pang, ying ying, xin tian, hooi ann, hooi ling, jin xuan, zi hong…I think is enough ady la hor…=)

To be continue…

No comments:

Post a Comment