Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Tagged...

Actually…been tagged is fun…at least…I have something to post…hehe…


1.Honestly what color is your shirt?
-- Red + white… is my pyjamas la..


2. Honestly, whats on your mind?
-- Today’s incident…actually I wanna go shopping…but I din go…mixed feeling…


3. Honestly, what are you doing right now?
-- Really dumb question…I m now sitting on a chair n typing..=)

4. Honestly, have you ever been in love?
-- Yes…

5. Honestly, have you done something bad today?
-- Yes…I fight with my dog…he is so naughty today…maybe praise him too much last night…


6. Honestly, do you watch disney channel?
-- Only if no other channel that attract me…or maybe when my mood is good…

7. Honestly, who is the last person you talked to on the phone?
-- Zhi sheng…private conversation…haha..


8. Honestly, are you jealous of somebody right now?
-- No…

9. Honestly, what makes you mad most of the time?
-- When my cat meowing non stop…he is full actually…just manja…


10. Honestly, do you bite your nails?
-- Yes…do u saw me biting my nails in front of u? coz I will only bites my nails when I m watching tv…

11. Honestly, do you use anyone?
-- No…

12. Honestly, do you want to see someone this very moment?
-- No…I feel a little bit sleepy…

13. Honestly, do you have a friend you don’t like?
-- Yes…I think lene and nard know who is that…


14. Honestly, do you love anyone?
-- Mum…dad...two younger sisters…my dog…my cat…my hamsters…my fish…


15. Honestly, does anyone like you?
-- Dunno wor…

DIFFERENT EMOTIONS SURVEY

*Anger Section*

1. What do you do when you’re mad?
Step 1: Yell! Arghhhhhh!!!

Step 2: Slap the table…or something ‘slapable’..

Step 3: Scream to the person who made me mad...OR…search for the thingS that the person like n hide it/them…I will take it/them out when my mood is ok…hehe…

2. What’s the worst thing you’ve done when you were mad?
-- Throw the thingS that the person like into the dustbin…


3. Ever made anyone cry when you were mad?
-- My younger sisters…


4. Do you swear when you are mad ?
-- I swear he/she vanished in my life…


5. When was the last time you really cried?
-- Last year…

6. Ever cried yourself to sleep?
-- Yes…

7. What usually makes you cry?
-- Death & frustration...

8. Are you normally a happy person?
-- 80% happy…20% sad…


9. Does being with your friends make you happy?
-- Yes…but I always need some alone time too...

10. Have anyone to be tagged after you’ve been?
-- Mr. Chong Wei Hern…

No comments:

Post a Comment