Saturday, May 05, 2007

HatE...


Something happened last night…[ don’t think bukan-bukan ya…=) ]


I chat with somebody ‘X’ through MSN…and…X told me to change my photo…the reason is…got someone X hate very much in that particular photo…so…I changed…but…


So…now what I wanna say is…that is my profile..I like to put what photo is my business…not yours! What is the matter with the photo? You hate someone in that particular photo?! So what? He/she is my friend! Why can’t I put that photo? You hate somebody doesn’t mean that I hate he/she too! You tell me you don’t wanna think of the past…nevermind…but don’t involve me! You want or don’t want to think is your business, not mine! I have my freedom to put whatever I want!


Actually, if we hate someone…we will never forget he/she ‘A’ because we still hate A. A will always in your mind…you tell yourself to forget A…but I don’t think you can do it(if you still hate A)…you will feel uneasy when anyone talk about A…if you still hate A…A will in your mind for the rest of your life…because you know you hate A! right? So, don’t take it too hard…you will never forget A if the word ‘hate’ is still in your heart…the more you hate, the more you suffer…and maybe your doings will caused your friend(like me) feel uncomfortable…


*what do u think?
*sorry if I hurt somebody here…this is how I feel…because…I also have someone I hate...

No comments:

Post a Comment