Thursday, May 17, 2007

Orientation Day...

Orientation Day – great!

I reached school at about 7am…I looked around…none of them wearing t-shirt(means they are not form 6 students)…I seemed like an ‘alien’ walking around the school seeking for another ‘alien’..haha…only at about 7.15am I saw another ‘alien’…huhh…am I too early?

After that was ice breaking. At first, there were only 6 people(including me) in my group…kesian…then 3 people come and join my group…group’s name is ‘wu xian’(unlimited)…yen yen and xiang wei same group with me…

There was a game that we have to search something (symbol, drawing or words) that can be found in our school compound…only that I know that there are many things that I dunno or didn’t even realize although I study in this school for 5 years!! Aiks..aiks…

Then was station game where we need cooperation…one of the game that remain ‘geli’ in my mind is we have to eat something look and taste geli (mixture of banana, milo and water)..imagine that…we have to use the straw to suck the ‘things’…actually the taste is not that bad…but the colour is sooo geli…yuck…

What a great experience!!

No comments:

Post a Comment