Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Do u ever think of my feelings?

Prefects’ agm…started at 2+pm…quite boring…just sit there n wait the time to pass…all the pk…prefects’ teachers..n even the principal attended the agm…talk n talk n talk…then finished at about 4.30pm…yeah! okey..it’s over…let me tell u what happened today…

She came n find me..n said that she don’t want that girl to join the trip..i tried to explain to her what I m going to do…but her face turned ‘black’…what do u expect me to do then, har? I can’t control her from going! I know u hate her..but just don’t drag me in…she didn’t do anything that hurt me…n why I must stop her from going? This is your problem..i m preparing for my trip…n I will accept anyone who want to join the trip if possible...if she still join, then u made me no choice but to…her...how can u said that to me? I am not the cause of the problem…I made u no choice?? That is my trip…I m planning for the trip..that is my choice…I will decide who to join the trip..not u! everyone’s trip?? I don’t agree that! How can u drag me in ur problem? This is not a class trip..anyone can join the trip if u pay for it…I know u hate her…but I m not the one who made u no choice..u, yourself that made u no choice…

I just want u to know that I feel bad

No comments:

Post a Comment